Building a resilient and sustainable Supply Chain:
This webinar focuses on the key considerations needed to build a resilient and sustainable supply chain, and provides guidance on how to future proof your business.
Ingrid de Doncker examines the key areas that underpin successful supply chain management, and Mike Hogan provides insights on the pressure points experienced by Irish companies and the importance of building relationships with alternative suppliers.
Discussion areas include:
- Current Supply Chain trends
- Sourcing new suppliers
- Due diligence and legal considerations
- Identifying Risks and Contingency Planning
Mike Hogan, Senior Executive, Global Sourcing at Enterprise Ireland
Ingrid De Doncker, Co-founder and Head of Research and Innovation at Future Planet
Working as an innovator in sustainable procurement and supply chain for the last 20 years, Ingrid also lectures part-time in three Irish universities and is an active sustainable procurement subject matter expert in public and private industry groups and EU innovation procurement networks. In her current role, she applies her deep procurement and supply chain expertise to guide companies to buy more responsibly.
- John Dunne – Managing Director of Foremost Freight Ltd
- Ray Ryan – Assistant Principal at Revenue, Irish Tax and Customs
- Niall McCormack – Founder & Director at Corr Optical
- Anita Clinton Fitzgerald – Procurement, QMS and Compliance Manager, Mace Promotions
+353 (1) 727 2000
East Point Business Park
The Plaza, Dublin 3