IMW Launch Event:
This year’s International Markets Week will take place on October 11th at 9:30am, hosted by journalist and broadcaster Richard Curran. This year’s theme is ‘Global Recovery. Irish Opportunity.’
The ‘Global Recovery. Irish Opportunity.’ virtual conference will provide you with the opportunity to hear expert advice and insights from Irish exporters on how they are preparing to reset, recover and grow over the next twelve months. Given the phase we find ourselves in, it has never been more important for your business to gain valuable global market insights.
- An Tánaiste, Leo Varadkar
- Tom O’Leary, CIO, ICON
- Fidelma McGuirk, Founder & CEO, Payslip
- Rosy Temple, CEO, Magee Clothing
- Megan Greene, Senior Fellow, Harvard Kennedy School
- Leo Clancy, CEO, Enterprise Ireland
Secure your place at this virtual event by filling out the form. We look forward to seeing you there (virtually!).
- John Dunne – Managing Director of Foremost Freight Ltd
- Ray Ryan – Assistant Principal at Revenue, Irish Tax and Customs
- Niall McCormack – Founder & Director at Corr Optical
- Anita Clinton Fitzgerald – Procurement, QMS and Compliance Manager, Mace Promotions
Quam viverra orci sagittis eu volutpat odio facilisis mauris. Sed sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse.