Singapore, the gateway to SE Asia, is the regional business hub for ASEAN and the wider Asia Pacific region, providing stability and highly educated workforce, making it the perfect location to create a base.
If you are considering doing business in Singapore, please be sure to explore our top tips to enter the market below and also be sure to reach out to our team in Singapore
- What are the core sectors and what sectors should I avoid?
- Will I need a local partner company?
- What kind of obstacles should I expect when entering Singapore?
- What local competitors are active in this market?
- What social norms should I be cognizant of when engaging in meetings with local people?
- Will I need to set up an office in the region?
- Will I need to hire local staff?
- Can I relocate Irish staff in this region?