Japan is an affluent, vibrant economy with opportunities for Irish businesses across a range of sectors.
If you are considering doing business in Japan, your first step should be a call with our team in Tokyo.
The questions below were designed to help Irish businesses get the best out of their first Market Advisor call
- What is the business environment like in Japan?
- Where can I conduct research on the niche I am operating in?
- What are the experiences of other Irish companies exporting to Japan?
- What is the typical route to market?
- Will I need a local partner company?
- What kind of obstacles should I expect when entering this market?
- What local competitors are active in this market?
- What taxes or costs of entry should I be aware of?
- What is the regulatory environment like for my offering?