South Korea is a large, vibrant economy with a myriad of opportunities for Irish firms.
If you are considering doing business in South Korea, your first step should be a call with our team in Seoul.
The questions below were designed to help Irish businesses get the best out of their first Market Advisor call
- Are there any local regulatory requirements I should be aware of for our goods or services to enter your market?
- Would my goods/services’ USP still be relevant in your market as in Ireland/other markets?
- If we were to work with local partners, would they usually require exclusivity from us given the business norm in your market?
- What would be the timeline, given your experience, of identifying local partners?
- Should I expect to commit myself to travel to your region to meet with prospective partners/customers in person?
Set up a call with our team in South Korea today and also be sure to download our Going Global Guide