Enterprise Ireland is playing a key role in supporting ambitious companies seeking opportunities in the UK.
If you are considering doing business in the UK, please be sure to reach out to our team in London.
- What are the associations and organisations I should be speaking to in the UK?
- Who are the key stakeholders in my sector in the UK?
- What are the major considerations for buyers in my sector in the UK beyond price?
- How do I need to present my company in the UK to challenge domestic competition in the market?
- Who are the potential competitors for my business in the market? How strong is their foothold in the market?
- What are the differences between how my sector operates in Ireland vs the UK?
- What is the post-Brexit outlook in the sector?
- How are Irish companies viewed in the UK?
- What are the benefits of a UK based office? virtual or physical?
- What do I need to do to set up a UK registered company?
- What are the key sources of UK market information in my sector?
- What supports can Enterprise Ireland UK provide in the market?