This webinar will discuss Enterprise Ireland supports and advice available to start-ups in the Food and Beverage sector and the role that the Redesdale fund plays in that ecosystem.
The Fund brings together some of Ireland’s most accomplished financiers, food sector leaders and commercial scientists and has recently completed a first close of €27m with Enterprise Ireland as an anchor investor.
This webinar discusses:
- The types of Food High Potential Start-Ups Enterprise Ireland is working with, investing in and eligibility criteria
- How climate crisis and sustainability are top of the agenda for food companies
- How these challenges offer opportunities for new entrants with products/services that address these areas
- John Dunne – Managing Director of Foremost Freight Ltd
- Ray Ryan – Assistant Principal at Revenue, Irish Tax and Customs
- Niall McCormack – Founder & Director at Corr Optical
- Anita Clinton Fitzgerald – Procurement, QMS and Compliance Manager, Mace Promotions
+353 (1) 727 2000
East Point Business Park
The Plaza, Dublin 3