Emerging Through Covid-19 - The future of work:
What does the future of work look like for your business? How has Covid-19 impacted the world of work? How might the introduction of hybrid or fully remote teams change the way you do business? What new skills will you need to attract, motivate and engage your employees?
Enterprise Ireland’s webinar, ‘Emerging Through Covid-19- The future of work’, aims to assist companies as they prepare to embark on a new era of work post-Covid-19. Join the event as our panel discusses the questions and the HR-related challenges facing companies.
- Karen Hernandez, Senior Executive, Client Management Development, Enterprise Ireland
- Fredericka Sheppard, Joint Managing Director, Voltedge Management Ltd.
- Joyce Rigby Jones, Joint Managing Director, Voltedge Management Ltd.
Discussion topics will include:
- Understand how Covid-19 has impacted the world of work, from a global and Irish perspective
- Consider how the changes brought about by Covid-19 impact your company and how you manage your employees
- Understand what practices you need to implement to continue attract, engage and develop your employees in a post Covid era
The webinar will be hosted by RTÉ broadcast journalist Della Kilroy.
Date and time: Tuesday, 22 June 2021, 10am
- John Dunne – Managing Director of Foremost Freight Ltd
- Ray Ryan – Assistant Principal at Revenue, Irish Tax and Customs
- Niall McCormack – Founder & Director at Corr Optical
- Anita Clinton Fitzgerald – Procurement, QMS and Compliance Manager, Mace Promotions
+353 (1) 727 2000
East Point Business Park
The Plaza, Dublin 3