Doing Business in Mexico,
With significant reductions in tariffs on most goods and a simplification of the customs procedures, the new EU Mexico Global Agreement will continue to improve the already positive and prosperous relationship between Ireland and Mexico.
Growing exports and increased opportunities for Irish companies make Mexico an exciting market and ideal entry-point into Latin America for Irish companies.
During this webinar, in association with the Irish Mexican Chamber, market experts will highlight opportunities, explain business culture and processes, and provide practical guidance for market entry.
Join us on 22 June for a valuable information session on doing business in Mexico. Hear from Eliel Amaya, Customs and Indirect Tax Partner at Bakertilly and Desmond Mullarkey, the former President of SAP Mexico, with a special welcome by Ambassador Maeve von Heynitz and opening address from the Minister of State at the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Robert Troy.
• Welcome – Sara Hill, Enterprise Ireland
• Introduction and Opening Remarks – Ambassador of Ireland to Mexico Maeve von Heynitz
• Welcome Address with a focus on Free Trade Agreement – Minister Robert Troy, Minister of State for Trade Promotion, Digital and Company Regulation
• Setting Up in Mexico: Business Basics + Q&A – Eliel Amaya, Customs and Indirect Tax Partner, Bakertilly
• Doing Business in Mexico: Culture, Network, Best Practices + Q&A – Desmond Mullarkey, former President SAP Mexico
• Irish Mexican Chamber Overview – Orla Branigan, President
- John Dunne – Managing Director of Foremost Freight Ltd
- Ray Ryan – Assistant Principal at Revenue, Irish Tax and Customs
- Niall McCormack – Founder & Director at Corr Optical
- Anita Clinton Fitzgerald – Procurement, QMS and Compliance Manager, Mace Promotions
Doing Business in Mexico Webinar Speakers
Enterprise Ireland-backed delivery management platform @scurri has raised €9 million from investors.
Listen back to CEO @rtoconnor’s interview with @monzoneill on @wlrfm: https://rebrand.ly/0airdm0 #GlobalAmbition