Your Digital Journey:
After the challenges of the last 18 months, recovery is most definitely on the agenda and it’s time for companies to look at ways in which they can grow and increase business now and into the future.
While exploring new markets continues to be a vital strategy for growth, another important consideration is optimising your business offerings through digitalisation.
Adopting a digital strategy should be a priority for businesses — but it’s vital to ensure your strategy is both effective and sustainable into the future.
This webinar features a panel from Dairygold, Revive Active and Mullan Lighting where they discuss:
- How to start your digital journey
- The impact this can have on your business
- Why process is as important as technology
We also discuss Enterprise Ireland supports available to Irish companies.
Who should view this webinar?
This webinar is suitable for Enterprise Ireland client companies and all businesses interested in looking at adopting a digital mindset and assessing productivity gains.
- John Dunne – Managing Director of Foremost Freight Ltd
- Ray Ryan – Assistant Principal at Revenue, Irish Tax and Customs
- Niall McCormack – Founder & Director at Corr Optical
- Anita Clinton Fitzgerald – Procurement, QMS and Compliance Manager, Mace Promotions