Successfully selling into the German market earns you credibility internationally and can be a gateway to many other overseas markets.
If you are considering doing business in Germany, your first step should be a call with our team in Düsseldorf.
The questions below were designed to help Irish businesses get the best out of their first Market Advisor call
- What is the awareness of Ireland in Germany?
- What are the core sectors and what sectors should I avoid?
- Will I need a local partner company?
- What kind of obstacles should I expect when entering the German market?
- What local competitors are active in Germany?
- What taxes, charges or hidden costs should I be aware of?
- Are there any social/political instabilities in Germany that could affect my business here?
- Are there any environmental instabilities in Germany that could affect my business here?
- What social norms should I be cognizant of when engaging in meetings with local people?
- Will I need to set up an office in Germany?
- Will I need to hire local staff?
- Can I relocate Irish staff in this region?