Ireland would fit into the US 130 times over and as you probably know there are cultural differences between the north and south, as well as the east and west coasts. For this reason, it’s important not to treat the US as one market, instead view it as 50 markets with four time zones.
You should keep the following questions front of mind when having your first meeting with our dedicated team.
- What is the awareness of Ireland in this state?
- What are the core sectors and what sectors should I avoid in this state?
- Will I need a local partner company?
- What kind of obstacles should I expect when entering the market in this state?
- What local competitors are active in this market?
- What taxes, charges or hidden costs should I be aware of?
- Are there any social/political instabilities in this state that could affect my business here?
- Are there any environmental instabilities in this state that could affect my business here?
- What social norms should I be cognizant of when engaging in meetings with local people?
- Will I need to set up an office in the state?
- Will I need to hire local staff?
- Can I relocate Irish staff in this region?
Set up a call with our team in the US today
For more be sure to check out our Going Global Guide