The Swiss market is attractive to Irish exporters for numerous reasons, including its high purchasing power and good payment habits.
If you are considering doing business in Switzerland, your first step should be a call with our dedicated team.
- What is the awareness of Ireland in Switzerland?
- What are the core sectors and what sectors should I avoid?
- Will I need a local partner company?
- What kind of obstacles should I expect when entering the Swiss market?
- What local competitors are active in Switzerland?
- What taxes, charges or hidden costs should I be aware of?
- Are there any social/political instabilities in Switzerland that could affect my business here?
- Are there any environmental instabilities in Switzerland that could affect my business here?
- What social norms should I be cognizant of when engaging in meetings with local people?
- Will I need to set up an office in Switzerland?
- Will I need to hire local staff?
- Can I relocate Irish staff to Switzerland?
Enterprise Ireland is committed to helping Irish firms succeed in global markets and have industry experts on hand, ready to help you access the Swiss market.
Our Market Advisors are always available to support you and provide business expertise and on-the-ground knowledge.